ACADEMY OF ARCHITECTURE OF SERBIA – AAS
The Academy of Architecture of Serbia was founded on 26th April, 1995 in Belgrade, Kneza Miloša Street 7a, Serbia.
The Statute of the Academy of Architecture of Serbia in Article 2 defines the duties of this professional association as follows:
1. Collecting and researching scientific and cultural literature in the field of architecture;
2. Organizing on its own or in association with other organizations, professional conferences, seminars, round tables and various other types of professional improvement in this field;
3. Issuing books and other publications on architecture all in accordance with the law;
4. Cooperating with different professional associations at home and abroad which are engaged in architecture and town planning. Preserving and initiating the protection, in association with relevant institutions, of architectural heritage which represent historical and cultural values. Protecting public interest of the profession and enhancing architecture as a physical frame for the establishment of human end ecological rights.
AAS is registered with the Ministry for human and minority rights of Serbia and Montenegro by Resolution No.210-1801/2-2004-06 of 10th Dec., 2004. which stipulates as follows:
1. AAS – The Academy of Architecture of Serbia is registered in the Register of associations of civil and political organizations which are under the Ministry of human and minority rights, as an association of citizens, on the registration page no. 2747 under ordinal no. 7666.
2. The Head Office of AAS – the Academy of Architecture of Serbia is in Belgrade, at Kneza Miloša Street 7a.
3. AAS – the Academy of Architecture of Serbia is represented by its President prof. dr. Mihajlo Mitrović, the President of the Management Board.
Members of the Management Board of AAS are:
Slobodan Mašić dipl.eng.arch.
Ljubinko Pušić dipl.eng.arch.
Anka Stojaković dipl.eng.arch.
Branislav Jovin dipl.eng.arch.
Executive Secretary of AAS is:
Milan Raonić dipl.eng.arch
phone: +381 63 289 910
fax : +381 11 3230 059